This is the application form to participate in the Erasmus+ training (100% free of charge) which will be held in Faenza (Italy) 18 – 22 July 2021 (including travel days).
We need participants from:
- Hungary: 3 participants (€275 max travel refund)
- Lithuania: 3 participants (€275 max travel refund)
- Spain: 3 participants (€275 max travel refund)
- Italy: 4 participants (no travel refund)
- Greece: 4 participants (€275 max travel refund)
- Romania: 3 participants (€275 max travel refund)
We want to carry out this project to help youth associations who want to work with ESC volunteering to get their Quality label and move the first steps in this field. This action will increase the youth mobility, fostering European values and awareness of the opportunities offered by the European Union, where differences can become a value instead of an obstacle and different people can be united by common values of tolerance and peace.
The goal of this project is to have more European organizations working with ESC
volunteering, proposing quality projects thanks to shared knowledge and new synergies and
More specifically, the objectives of the training activity are:
- to help the participants to understand how to get a quality label to host/support ESC volunteers for their organizations;
- to build a net of reliable potential ESC partners;
- to share knowledge about practical arrangements and budget;
- to discuss potential problems that might occour during ESC projects and propose solutions;
- to share management/digital tools.
With this activity, we aim at providing youth workers with the skills and knowledge to apply for ESC volunteering quality label for hosting/supporting volunteers and to move the first steps to write a project. Also, it will be very important for this activity the chance to meet international colleagues, start building a network of contacts in the field of ESC volunteering.
By the end of June 2021, all European member states should have implemented a Digital Green Certificate: https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans/covid-19-digital-green-certificates_en
It is possible, however, that there will be some delays and that in order to entry Italy there might be Covid-19 regulations to comply with.
This is a questionnaire to receive guidance: https://infocovid.viaggiaresicuri.it/index_en.html
You can relate on your sending organization for support, however we will send detailed instructions to all selected participants.
Probably all will need to have a vaccine certificate or a negative Covid-19 test within 48 hours before departure.
Please contact us for any questions or doubts!