European Union gives great chances for young people but it doesn not exclude others. Most of the times EU mobility projects are looking for participants until 30 years old to be part in a project with a spesific topic approximately for 10 days. In this way people have the opportunity to learn new information, gain experience in variou field and meet new and interesting people from all over Europe. You can find online a lot of training courses and/ or youth exchanges. Whatever you choose you will definitely have fun. Let’ see now some of these opportunities…
~ Flow : Facilitaning, Learning, Organising and Welcoming! A critical Training of Trainers. ~
It is a project from 06 March – 27 March 2021, from a Belgium organization. It will take place online because of Covid.
In this online Training of Trainers, we discuss the most important skills, methods, and approaches to get in a good flow while initiating, organising and managing educational projects. How can we include values into our work as trainers?
The main topics of the training are
- Non-formal education – basic understanding and methodology
- Group dynamics, creating safer spaces in groups
- Intersectional perspectives when organising educational projects (Global Justice, Gender, Race, Inclusion, etc.)
- Organising climate just and eco-friendly projects
- Reflections on power structures when organising educational projects
- How to do educational projects online
- Project management skills for organizing projects, funding possibilities for educational activities
- Resources and toolkits to use as a trainer
- Creation of new project ideas
All participants selected for this project must meet the following criteria:
- be 18 years old or older
- have worked as trainers and facilitators and intend to improve their skills in organising educational projects OR have a strong interest in becoming trainers and facilitators
- be able to work in English
- be interested in the training topics and have a strong motivation to act as a multiplier
- commit to implementing the learned knowledge and skills in practice in their local context by coming up with an educational project and shaping it in the course of the training
- commit to actively participate from the beginning to the end of the trainin
We will give priority to applications coming from our official partner organisations: in Belgium, Ireland, Estonia, Serbia, Ukraine, Germany, Slovenia, Spain, Russia, Jordan, Bulgaria and Hungary, but we also have some places for people from all over the world who are motivated to join. We explicitly encourage participants of all genders, sexual orientations, abilities, races and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
Application Deadline: 20 January 2021
Selection Day: 12 February 2021
Apply now here:
~ Experimental Anti-Antiviolence: Audiovisual Arts to Contrast Violence among Youth ~
It is a project for January 2021, from an Italian organization. It will take place online because of Covid.
In a world ever more full of violence, giving voice to youth is vital to contrast it. This online Conference will present how experimental video making & creative art can be powerful tools to empower youth, raise awareness & build more tolerant societies.
a young person
youth worker and/or work in the field of youth
Application Deadline: 21 of January
Apply now here:
Do not hesitate to apply and live those amazing experiences. Of course in the end participants will receive a Youthpass certificate from the organiser, for recognition of their competence development during the activities.