Erasmus+ Training for Youth Workers
10th March – 19th March 2020 (including 2 days of travel)
Therefore, aims of this training for youth workers are as follow:
- To equip youth workers with knowledge and practical skills of the Mindfulness
- To discuss and discover how Mindfulness can be used to stop ‘working on mental
pilot’ thus combating stereotypes and prejudice towards people from other cultures
and countries (e.g. immigrants).
- To develop tools (lessons scenarios) for using Mindfulness for promotion of tolerance and cultural intelligence / cultural awareness.
- Italian citizen or resident
- At least 20 years old
- Preferably has experience as a youth worker
Are You interested? INFOPACK – Mindfulness for Tolerance
Do You have any questions? write US – firstname.lastname@example.org