Partenza il 6 Ottobre 2018, rientro il 30 Aprile 2019.
Tutto gratuito (anche il volo è rimborsato) e anzi, L’Unione Europea offre un rimborso spese oltre a stanza singola in appartamento condiviso!
Il posto è Nea Moudania, paesino di mare vicino a Salonicco.
Per candidarti, scrivi a email@example.com o chiama Elisa al 389 8443025! Servono foto, cv e lettera di motivazione in inglese. Importante: è tutto completamente gratis per il volontario!
Qui la descrizione delle attività:
The activities that required to work the volunteers are divided into categories – working packages, which are implemented in cooperation with other local actors:
WP 1: Sports – creative activities for children aged 4-7 years with a sports orientation (sports through games)
WP 2: Social offer, which is divided into:
– Reception and classification of product offerings and distribution to socially vulnerable groups
– Participation in charitable activities (cooking for persons, events to collect food, clothes and sponsorships)
– Collection of vegetables sponsorships from local street market producers and their disposal in needy
WP 3: Solidarity between generations, which includes creative and social integration of the elderly through actions such as:
• Board games and memory games
• Construction and crafts
• Intercultural activities (presentation of the culture of each country)
• Intergenerational dialogue and promote values such as exercise and a healthy diet
• Learning new technologies (computers, mobile phones, etc.)
WP 4: Cultural activities with participation in organizing local cultural events, recording and promotion of the region’s cultural heritage, etc.
WP 5: Information for young people – youth activities, including:
– Upgrading of the website and view our organization through internet / posters / social media etc.
– Promotion of the Erasmus + program and the idea of volunteering in the local community (through personal videos, presentations to schools and tuition and information events)
– Participation in the organization of Youth Exchanges and Seminars organization, the promotion and dissemination of these
– Open English lessons or the mother tongue of volunteers
– Open seminars depending on the interests of the volunteer (handicrafts, visual arts, new technologies, etc.)
Volunteers will work for maximum 38 hours per week, which include all the activities that described before and also gives space for implementing their own initiative. Two days as day off will be provided but the exact days will be agreed according to the needs of the project. Also, the exact time of holidays (apart from the official holidays) will be arranged after discussion with the hosting organization.
Profilo del volontario/a:
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic volunteers, able to get involved in cooperation and share their experiences and ideas, aged 18-30 years old, which will be chosen according to their motivational criteria, willingness to work in a team as well as commitment and interest to work with youth, elders, kids and people with mental disabilities. We will host four young people from Spain, Portugal, Italy and Poland who really want to live as a volunteer, to learn from their experience and to develop personal and professional skills.