SVE in Romania: Architects of Change – 7 mesi – da NOVEMBRE (da approvare)
– The project will involve 4 EVS volunteers from 4 different countries: Spain, Turkey, Italy and Armenia.
– Project activities: 15/11/2017 – 15/06/2018 (7 months)
– Venue: Project activities will take place in Focsani, the capital city of Vrancea County in Romania. The activities will take place in ”Gheorghe Asachi” High School; Children’s Palace, The Elementary School – Grades I-VIII Garoafa, institutions which are schooling many youngsters from rural areas.
– Target group – The volunteers will work with the following target groups: children/youngsters 6 – 18 years old.
– Project activities will have the form of thematic workshops, organized during the homeroom/advisory classes, civic education classes, English language classes, sports classes, art and craft classes. The activities will be focused on: financial education, health education, leisure education activities – drawing, dancing, art craft; traditional dances, gastronomy, sports, English language.
Per candidarti manda una email con CV e lettera motivazionale (in inglese) a email@example.com
Non preoccuparti del livello di inglese e del processo di selezione, lo staff di SEMi ti seguirà passo passo! 😉